Follow in the Footsteps of the Apostles
Turkey Pilgrimage Tours have something for everyone. Whatever your background, a trip to Turkey will amaze and inspire you.
Olive Tree Travel offers themed itineraries designed especially to fit your interests:
- St Paul’s Journeys throughout Turkey and beyond;
- The Seven Churches of Revelation;
- Early Church History (including Nicea and the early cave Churches of Cappadocia);
- Old Testament sites in Eastern Turkey (including Noah’s Ark, Abraham’s birthplace, Harran, Pisidian Antioch, Tarsus, and more);
- Exploring Istanbul (ancient Constantinople) to see early Churches turned Mosques, turned Museums (with highlights including Hagia Sophia, The Blue Mosque, The Bosphorus, Chora Church, underground cisterns, Grand Bazaar, Spice Market and Galata Tower) as well as Troy, Ephesus (one of the Ancient Wonders of the World) and Kusadasi on the Aegean Sea, Izmir (ancient Smyrna), Pamukkale and its unique white limestone terraces, Konya to learn about the Whirling Dervishes, Cappadocia to see the Fairy Chimneys and even try hot air ballooning; and
- Gallipoli and the Dardanelles to pay respect to the ANZACS.
Find Your Place in the World
While the sites and wonders of Turkey are awe-inspiring, it’s our incredible and knowledgeable guides who truly make this experience one to remember.
Our local tour guides make the Bible come to life and their insights and experience will leave you feeling inspired and delighted. Perhaps you are drawn to a Turkey Pilgrimage Tour because of your sense of faith, perhaps it’s your love of history, or maybe it’s about wanting to experience the wonders of the world. These itineraries are designed to tick every box, as well as immersing you in Turkish culture, exposing you to a variety of delicious Turkish food and ensuring you travel in comfort and style, staying in charming hotels.
Enjoy the safety and security of travelling with like-minded people who will enrich your travel experience. We are privileged to be able to organise these magical Turkish Pilgrimage Tours and after decades in the industry, we still look forward to being able to see the world through your eyes as we plan every tiny detail.
Upcoming Tours to Turkey
|19th March 2024||3rd or 13th April 2024||Turkey & Spain||16 or 26||Journey to Turkey with optional Spain Extension||Rev Gerald Vanderwert||Brochure Enquire now||Christian Pilgrimage Tours|
|20th September 2024||6th October 2024||Turkey & Greece||17||Journey with Paul to Turkeye - Greece||Dr Rosemary Canavan||Brochure Enquire now||Christian Pilgrimage Tours|
Theological Study Tour
Catholic Pilgrimage tours