Olive Tree Travel is proud of our corporate division. We specialise in airfares, hotels, car hire & packages for the corporate traveller.
Our team has worked on numerous travel accounts across various industries and sizes. Regardless of whether you are travelling as a sole trader or part of a large multinational corporation, you can be assured that our industry knowledge and understanding of complex airfares and airline alliances will ensure that you are being offered the best travel solutions. You can have absolute peace of mind that your company’s travel account is in the hands of true industry professionals.
OT Corporate Travel is committed to delivering the highest quality service to your business as well as delivering savings by complying with your company’s policy. We utilise an array of back office systems and tools to service our clients, monitor and track your travel spend, provide reports to you and can make informed recommendations to assist in shaping your travel policy to further increase your savings.
We have access to competitive international and domestic airfares, Worldwide hotel and car hire rates and can also offer discounted memberships to the Qantas and V Australia Lounges for our corporate clients.
OT Corporate Travel offers a 24 hour/7 day a week emergency service to all of our clients. Your calls will be answered by our highly skilled staff and not an impersonal off-shore call centre.
Our personalised and professional service mantra ensures you are kept informed of any travel risks and in the case of an emergency, can be certain that we will be able to locate all of our travellers quickly.
We consider all of our clients to be VIP, regardless of size and travel spend. If you are looking for old fashioned top quality service, please contact OT Corporate Travel for an obligation-free quote or discussion to plan your next business trip or exciting personal holiday.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- The highest level of customer service at all times
- Presentation of a travel proposal tailor-made to meet your company’s requirements
- A custom designed service level agreement detailing our commitment to ensure your expectations are met and exceeded.
- We listen to your requirements and deliver on time every time
- We regularly review and assess our working relationship with you either monthly, quarterly or yearly
- Dealings with a team of experienced consultants, each with experience of 20 years (or more)
- Access to the market’s leading airfares, hotel, car rental rates and holiday packages
- Corporate airline lounge discounts
- Company reports to track and monitor your travel spend and identify savings opportunities
- Duty of care in locating your travellers in the event of a crisis
- Discounted travel insurance and visa processing
- Newsletters for travel updates, deals and travel alerts