March of the Living Australia is extending an invitation to the Christian community of Australia and New Zealand to stand together and join the Jewish and international delegation of almost 15,000 people from around the world.
Join us in Poland for Holocaust Memorial Day and in Israel for Israel’s Independance Day. March of the Living Tours are an opportunity to stand in solidarity with the Jewish people and to honour the Righteous Among the Nations.
The Journey of a Lifetime
The March of the Living itself is a 3 kilometre walk from Auschwitz to Birkenau. It is a tribute to all victims of the Holocaust, to their memories and to their legacies.
This is a time of spiritual connection to the land and to our history, a time of inspiration and hope, a time of deep reflection and learning.
Shining Light Where There Was Only Darkness
After spending a week in Poland visiting sites of Nazi Germany’s persecution and former current sites of Jewish life and culture, we will travel across to Israel the following week to celebrate Israel’s Independance Day. March of the Living Tours honour and retell the many stories of bravery and heroism by the many Righteous Gentiles who risked their own lives to save the lives of others.
As Reuven Rivlin, President of the State of Israel said: “This is a March of Living in a place where there was only death. This is a bright light in the place where there was only darkness.”
What you can expect:
- Stand side-by-side with the community to participate in immersive education
- A spiritual, emotional and intellectual journey
- Explore two of the most significant events in Jewish history
- March against modern day antisemitism and racism
- Foster tolerance, care and understanding
- Honour and learn about those who risked their lives to save countless Jewish lives
- Show your support for the State of Israel
Now taking expressions of interest for 2021. Please contact us today.