Competitive. Experienced. Hassle-free.
Put your company’s travel account in the hands of true industry professionals. Regardless of whether you are travelling as a sole trader or part of a large multinational corporation, rest assured that our industry knowledge will ensure that you are being offered the best travel solutions. As a specialist Corporate Travel Agency Melbourne, we specialise in understanding complex airfares and airline alliances, as well as hotels, car hire and packages for the corporate traveller.
Corporate Travel Solutions
We utilise an array of back-office systems and tools to monitor and track travel spend, provide reports and make informed recommendations. We are committed to delivering the highest quality service to your business, delivering savings and complying with your company’s travel policy.
We have access to competitive international and domestic airfares, worldwide hotel and car hire rates and can also offer discounted memberships to the Qantas and V Australia Lounges for our corporate clients.
Personalised and Professional Service
Operating as a Corporate Travel Agency in Melbourne, we offer a 24 / 7 direct contact service. Your calls will be answered by our highly skilled local staff (not an impersonal offshore call-centre) who can take immediate action. In the case of an emergency, we have plans in place to locate all travellers quickly.
We consider all of our corporate clients to be VIPs, regardless of size or travel spend. Please contact Olive Tree Corporate Travel for an obligation-free discussion to plan your next business trip.
What You Can Expect
- The highest level of customer service at all times
- Presentation of a travel proposal, tailor-made to meet your company’s requirements
- We listen to your requirements and deliver on time, every time
- A team of experienced consultants, each with experience of 20 years (or more!)
- Access to the market’s leading airfares, hotel, car rental rates and holiday packages
- Corporate airline lounge discounts
- Company reports to track and monitor your travel spend and identify savings opportunities
- Duty of care in locating your travellers in the event of a crisis
- Discounted travel insurance and visa processing